Finally, a searchable database of diagnostic codes required for billing the Ontario Health Insurance Program in Canada!
- Use the Search Bar to search by either diagnosis or by code
- Improve your database of codes by creating Aliases for existing codes, making it easier to find what you are looking for. For example: no diagnostic code exists for Aortic Dissection . Instead of remembering to use Other disorders of arteries which is Code: 447 , create an Alias called Aortic Dissection mapped to the same code.
- Create a list of favourite codes to make look-up easier
- Lists can be filtered to: just your aliases or just your favourites
- Favourites are denoted by a blue star
- Aliases you create are denoted by blue colour type
- Aliases you create can be deleted by swiping right to left on that row in the table. Official OHIP diagnoses cannot be deleted.
This app is not endorsed nor approved by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. Every attempt was made to ensure accuracy, but no guarantee is offered, and no legal liability is accepted for any errors.
Found a bug or content mistake?
- Send an email to the developer. Just tap on Info -> Report a Problem
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
OHIP Diagnostic Codes is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-14. The program can be installed on iOS.
OHIP Diagnostic Codes (version 1.2) has a file size of 524.29 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.